Generating leads FAST with a content-funnel
On average a visitor only comes across your blog or other content on you website only once, and if you can’t capture those visitors on that one visit, you’ve practically lost them forever. Even if you’re able to convert them on that first visit you’ll often see your email going straight to the spam folder.
- Visibility: Facebook ads have the highest visibility rate across all platforms.
- More relevant audience reach at reduced costs: Retargeting on social is often a lot cheaper than the CPC’s you’d pay for Search Ads.
- Audience size: Not only are you able to consolidate multiple audiences into interest based remarketing audiences, but you are also able to create look-alike audiences on lot’s of these platforms which enables you to expand your reach even further.
- Improved CTR: Customers who already know your content and see supplementary content provided (especially when using interest based remarketing audiences) which is in the next stage of the content funnel are often more quickly seduced to take that next step.
- A/B Testing your content: we all know that content is aimed to move your prospect through the funnel, but what content is most effective at creating new customers… Remarketing over social gives you the possibility to generate a lot of traffic quickly and decide which content-track you should prioritize
Getting back to the leads:
By organizing multiple touch points you’ll build brand capital with your prospects, all while the lower levels of your content-funnel allow you to use progressive profiling tactics.By the time you finally get your prospect to complete your form you’ll already know what to talk to them about and how warm they are in their buyers journey.
A quick present: Creating interest based Facebook remarketing audiences on the fly with WordPress
First things first, creating interest based Facebook remarketing audiences with WordPress is as easy as tagging your content and using the right plugin.